Faddis Concrete Products is always seeking team players that fit into our corporate culture. We provide opportunities for career growth for those that share our values. Our team subscribes to a unique set of values as you will see below. If you feel that you are R.I.G.H.T for Faddis and want to share in our Vision, let’s talk.
Core Values (R.I.G.H.T.)
Responsibility: Be accountable for your decisions and actions at all times.
Integrity: Be a person with high values, in speech and in actions.
Good Quality of Life: Manage your work and leisure to be well rounded and completely dependable.
Honesty: Be totally truthful and trustworthy.
Teamwork: Do what is necessary to make the team successful, even when it is difficult.
No corporate office postings available at this time. Applications are always welcome at our plant locations.
Job postings for Richburg, South Carolina:
- Production Workers (15-20) – Job Description
- Forklift Operators (3) – Job Description
- Maintenance (2) – Job Description
- QC Tech (1) -NCDOT Certified a plus – Job Description
- Batch Plant Operator (1) -NCDOT Certified a plus
- Ready Mix Truck Driver (2)
- Delivery Coordinator (dispatcher) (1) – Job Description
- Yard Foreman (1) – Job Description
- Office Admin (1) – Job Description
- Production Manager (1) – Job Description
Healthcare: Transparency in Coverage Rule
To view readable files click HERE
NOTE: These files will be available after July 1, 2022. This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Join the Faddis Team
Download application to your computer, fill out the form and then send as attachment from your email address.
Submit applications to Tammy Claycomb.
2206 Horseshoe Pike
Honey Brook, PA 19344